A series of training session is scheduled to run during the 1st and 2nd semesters. Invitations to these sessions are sent to the postgraduate and research community through UWC Communication.
In the case where dates are not suitable, presentations can be done by invitation. Send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The session cover but are not limited to the following:
- Introduction to Library Resources & Facilities
- SAGE Research Methods Online
- Web of Science, Scopus, Google Scholar
- Research Visibility and Researcher Profiles
- Citation tools: Mendeley & EndNote
INFORMATION AND RESEARCH guides
The library compiles guides of recommended and authoritative resources that provide a useful starting point for finding relevant subject information and contact details relevant faculty librarians.